Taronga Road Mosque, Rondebosch East (Female Section Upstairs)
Please Note: Online learning may supplement in-class learning pending Covid-19 Lockdown interruptions to in-class learning.
Days & Times
Monday – Thursday: 8:15am – 12:55pm
Friday: 8:15am – 10:30am
Term 1: Mid-January – To be confirmed
Term 2: To be confirmed
Term 3: To be confirmed
Term 4: To be confirmed
- A basic ability to read Arabic text (Qur’an or Surah). Please Note: This is not a Qur’an reading, Hifth or Tajwīd course. Students will never be asked to recite in class.
- An email address, a mobile phone with a WhatsApp number and access to Internet or Mobile Data to access supplementary learning material.
- Pending Online Learning during Lockdown: Access to a laptop, desktop computer or mobile tablet device.
- A commitment to set aside at least 1-2 hours a day to revise the work covered in class and to try to attend all or most classes.
- A positive mindset and strong desire to learn the meaning of the Qur’an. Many students from varying ages, backgrounds and ability have walked this road and succeeded!